Thursday, April 19, 2012

Will Somebody Please Tell Me What I Was Thinking...

.....When I stood in the Kimball building waiting to be interviewed for a position that I had no clue about what-so-ever??
Confession: As I stood waiting for my interview, I came this close to canceling it THIS many times.

And would somebody please enlighten me as to why I kept interviewing for this said position that I STILL had no clue about?
Confession: They were phone interviews, and everytime my phone rang, I came THIS  close to ignoring the call, and throwing it all away.

And while we're at it, will another one of you please tell me why I'm packing up everything I own to do something that scares me silly?
Because as I sit here, I cannot for the life of me figure this one out.

Here's a whole lot of "Never Have I Evers" that I'll be able to check off in the next three days.

Never Have I EVER

  • Lived in Utah
  • Moved somewhere all by myself with no beforehand knowledge of ANYONE I will be living with... or even near for that matter
  • Worked 40 hours a week at a REAL job where what you do actually matters
  • Taken online classes
  • Worked 40 hours a week WHILE taking 14 online credits. Kill me now.
  • Had a $5.23 balance in my bank account.
  • Driven on the freeway by myself (I know, it's pathetic, but I think that last time I even drove on the freeway was when I had my permit!)


Ok, ok. Now that that's out of my system..
Ready or not Riverton, Here I come!
It would be a lie for me to say that I'm excited for this next chapter in my life, because I truly have never been so scared in my entire life. I just have to document how totally freaked out I am. Leaving for Peru  seemed like a breeze compared to this and I think it's because I had Brittany and Abigail to rely on. I am for the first time, officially and completely on my own.

Wish me luck!
Love, Noelle

3 comments:

  1. I've got a knack for computers and that kind of thing. If you want, I might be able to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Justin. Sorry, I don't know why my name and picture won't show up. My cell is 7023321836.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...