Wednesday, February 15, 2012

21 is the New 55

Today I was sitting doing virtually nothing, when all of a sudden something happened to me that I didn’t think happened to people until they were in their mid 50’s.

Ready for this?

I couldn’t remember how old I was!!!! Can you believe it? I surely couldn’t. I sat their racking my brain, trying to remember if I was 20 or 21. I went back and forth! No I’m not 21 yet, because I can’t have my papers in. Oh wait, I just had a birthday 2 months ago…was it my 20th or my 21st?  I became frantic and finally resulted to the tried and true, only way to know exactly how old one is.

Yes I did the math.

And discovered, much to my surprise that I was indeed 21.

Is that not the most bizarre thing you’ve ever heard? I’m losing it I tell you!
Love, Noelle

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...