Thursday, July 25, 2013

"Ms." to "Mrs."

Only one day, 14 hours and 34 minutes until I can finally introduce myself as Mrs. Noelle Hillam, WIFE of Eric Hillam. Wife!!! That still blows my mind.

But things are starting to feel like real life, just a little bit.

We took our bridals yesterday afternoon. The lovely Anna of Anna Christine Photography was SO kind and patient and absolutely wonderful with us! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Shortly after that, (and after a trip to Walmart, Deseret Book, Idaho Bank of Commerce and Subway) we attended our Idaho Falls open house. It was awesome! I've always dreaded the hoopla that comes with weddings, but it was beautiful and wonderful!

Here's a few of the photo's we've gotten back. We're in love! (With the pictures...and with each other :)









Saturday can't come soon enough!!


1 comment:

  1. Ohmygoodness. These pictures made me cry. I am SO happy and excited for you! Sooo many good things ahead for you guys:) I wish I could be there Saturday. I love you Esopho!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...